View count: 1432
1. Basic courses: Biology, Ecology, Anatomy and Physiology, Biochemistry, Biometry, Microbiology, Immunology, etc.
2. Animal general courses: Animal Nutrition, Feed Science, Animal Reproduction, Genetics, Animal Disease, Animal Business Management, etc.
3. Animal elective courses: Laboratory Animal Science, Bovine Science, Canine and Feline Science, Apiculture, Aquaculture, Swine Science, Bovine Science, Poultry Science, Caprine Science, Equine Science, etc.
4. Animal preferred courses: There are four areas including animal feeding, biotechnology, animal conservation and animal functional foods.
5. Graduate-level courses: Seminar, Special Topics of Animal Science and Master Thesis and roguired.